Saturday, September 2, 2006

Bumber-blog: Saturday


Hey everyone- it's noon and I've just arrived at Bumbershoot 2006. A crowd is already building and lines are forming at the various entrances around Seattle Center. I'd suggest making it easy on yourself and taking Seattle Metro from Capitol Hill or even parking downtown, where it will be a lot cheaper than the Seattle Center lots (ranging $8-$12) and then you can just walk or take a Bumbershoot shuttle from 3rd and Pike on over to the Bumbershoot grounds. They're running every ten minutes so it should be simple and quick. If you're driving in, I found a lot at 1st and Mercer that was only $8 and very close to the grounds.

I'm going to grab a bite to eat and check out the vendors...then I'm super excited to start the day off at the Mainstage with The Gossip, followed by BLONDIE! I can hardly wait. Stay tuned!

No comments: