Friday, July 10, 2009

Tori Amos tour launch tonight, Seattle Gay News is there


This is it, this is the night Tori Amos launches her newest tour in Seattle!

Exactly a week after Green Day opened their 2009 road schedule in the Emerald City, Amos will do the same - but at WaMu Theater, located in the SoDo district next to Qwest Field and across the street from Safeco Field, home of the Seattle Mariners.

Seattle Gay News will be there for Amos' initial date of her anticipated big tour, but first we're heading to Hotel 1000 (1000 1st Avenue) for a pre-show "Tweetup" to mingle with fellow fans. The event runs from 5 to 8pm with special cocktails, starters, and cool giveaways (study up on that Tori Amos bio!).

You can walk to WaMu Theater, or take an inexpensive cab ride over. One Eskimo will open the concert, so Amos isn't expected to go onstage until 8:45pm at the earliest, giving you PLENTY of time for pre-show cocktails - at Hotel 1000, of course!

Look for a full review of the concert in the July 17 issue of Seattle Gay News.

9 comments:

Harry R. Sohl said...

What was the song line-up?

I've seen her in Seattle with just a piano (fantastic!) and the full-on band (sucked because I couldn't hear her voice).

Is this show more like the former or the latter?

Amelia John said...

Your blog posting is so amazing and informative. I read it all with full of interest. An electronic transport service naming WOW who assists the riders to reach their destinations on time and with full safety & security. Please visit our website and apps for further information.

James Carter said...

Nice blog we love this kind of such information.I appreciate the way you have written this amazing article and I hope for more in the future as well..Professional Chauffeur Service Dubai.

bestmoversguide said...

This blog is so nice to me. I will keep on coming here again and again. Visit my link as well.Movers and packers in Arabian Ranches

Shah J said...

I like to recommend exclusively fine plus efficient information and facts, hence notice it: dubai car rental with driver

lelieioutlet said...

You delivered such an impressive piece to read, giving every subject enlightenment for us to gain information. Thanks for sharing such information with us due to which my several concepts have been cleared.
women shoes

luxuryride said...

Pretty good post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed reading your blog posts. Any way I'll be subscribing to your feed and I hope you post again soon. Big thanks for the useful info. dubai car rental with driver

OneClickDrive said...

This blog is so nice to me. You can check more Car Rental in Dubai With Driver .

Pilot and Car said...

Thanks for sharing this with us ...