Monday, January 15, 2007

Oscar Watch: Golden Globes spoiler!

The Globes' website may not have posted the winners yet, but I have 'em if you want 'em. Trust the Internet Movie Database to provide you with the scoop: go to http://www.imdb.com/ for the complete list.

Spoiler!!! Spoiler!!! Spoiler!!! Look away if you want to continue watching the Globes with (some) surprise:
  • Best picture, drama: Babel
  • Best picture, musical or comedy: Dreamgirls
  • Best actor in a drama: Forest Whitaker, The Last King of Scotland
  • Best actress in a drama: Helen Mirren, The Queen
  • Best actress in a musical or comedy: Meryl Streep, The Devil Wears Prada
  • Best actor in a musical or comedy: Sacha Baron Cohen, Borat: Cultural Learnings of America for Make Benefit Glorious Nation of Kazakhstan
  • Best director: Martin Scorsese, The Departed
  • Foreign language film: Letters from Iwo Jima
  • Supporting actor: Eddie Murphy, Dreamgirls
  • Supporting actress: Jennifer Hudson, Dreamgirls

Whew! Oh, you want the tv winners, too? Go to http://www.imdb.com/! Lazy!

'K, since I just got back from vacation to discover my power went out over the weekend, I now have to go around my apartment and reset all of my clocks. See how I care? The Globes come first!! I'll come back to comment later.

No comments: